Here are the answers to our quiz from 18th November 2022 – how did you do?
1. Which singer’s music features prominently on the soundtrack of Last Christmas?
George Michael (and Wham!)
2. Deacon Frost is the villain in which comic-book movie?
3. What is the full title of the second Harry Potter film?
Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets
4. Born this week, who plays the time traveller’s wife in 2009’s The Time Traveller’s Wife?
5. According to Demolition Man, which everyday item will be replaced by three seashells by the year 2032?
Loo roll! (But how?)
6. Which Studio Ghibli animated film features a creature known as the Catbus?
My Neighbour Totoro
7. Which English actor plays Beowulf in the performance-capture fantasy Beowulf?
8. In which thriller does James Stewart play photographer L.B. Jefferies?
9. Also born this week, who co-stars with the answer to Q4 in Wedding Crashers and Midnight In Paris?
10. The Three Storms and the Lords of Death are villains in which martial-arts action-comedy?
Big Trouble In Little China
11. In which 1999 cheerleader comedy did Amy Adams make her film acting debut?
Drop Dead Gorgeous
12. Who plays Adams’s character’s partner-in-crime in both American Hustle and Vice?
Christian Bale (as con artist Irving Rosenfeld and too-evil-to-be-real Dick Cheney, respectively)
13. Who does Adams play in Julie & Julia – Julie or Julia?
She plays Julie Powell, while Meryl Streep plays Julia Child
14. In which comic-book movie did Adams first play Lois Lane?
Man Of Steel
15. Complete the title of the 2021 thriller remake: The Woman In The…
16. What is the name of the princess in Enchanted and Disenchanted?
17. In which sci-fi film does Adams play language expert Louise Banks?
18. Which famous aviator does Adams play in Night At The Museum 2?
19. In which Paul Thomas Anderson-directed film does Adams play Peggy Dodd?
20. “Me Party” is a song from which Disney movie?
21. Streaming now! Apple’s Spirited is a modern musical adaptation of which classic festive novel?
A Christmas Carol
22. Who made her film acting debut as Mia Thermopolis in 2001’s The Princess Diaries?
23. In which 1980s action film does Arnold Schwarzenegger holler “Get to the chopper”?
24. Which US government agency connects the films Contact, Hidden Figures, and The Right Stuff?
25. Who plays Egon Spengler in the Ghostbusters films?
26. Who is older – Mary-Kate Olsen or Elizabeth Olsen?
Mary-Kate Olsen (she and her twin Ashley are Elizabeth’s older sisters)
27. Which Best Picture Oscar winner is subtitled Or (The Unexpected Virtue Of Ignorance)?
28. Which acting-and-screenwriting duo connects the films Good Will Hunting and The Last Duel?
Ben Affleck and Matt Damon
29. Andy Stitzer is the title character in which 2005 comedy?
The 40-Year-Old Virgin
30. And finally, which rapper contributed “Addams Groove” to the soundtrack of 1991’s The Addams Family?
Thank you for visiting! If you’d like to support our attempts to make a non-clickbaity movie website:
Buy our Film Stories and Film Stories Junior print magazines here.
Become a Patron here.