Here are the answers to our quiz from 26th August 2022 – how did you do?
1. The Jewel Of The Nile is a sequel to which Robert Zemeckis romcom adventure?
Romancing The Stone
2. Which all-singing all-dancing star plays Jerry Mulligan in An American In Paris?
3. Which sci-fi spy thriller connects John David Washington, Elizabeth Debicki, and Robert Pattinson?
4. Born this week, who plays Kevin McAllister in the first two Home Alone films?
5. What surname connects Jason Sudeikis, Jennifer Aniston, Emma Roberts, and Will Poulter in a crime comedy about a fake family?
Miller, in We’re The Millers
6. On which continent is John Carpenter’s The Thing set?
7. Who plays Daisy Duke in the big-screen adaptation of The Dukes Of Hazzard?
8. Complete the title of the Hammer horror film starring Peter Cushing – The Abominable…
9. Also born this week, who connects the Paul Feig films Bridesmaids, The Heat, Spy, and Ghostbusters?
10. What title connects a 1982 film starring Arnold Schwarzenegger and a remake whose star Jason Momoa recently told British GQ it was “a big pile of shit”?
Conan The Barbarian
11. “She walked off the street, into his life, and stole his heart.” (1990)
12. “To enter the mind of a killer, she must challenge the mind of a madman.” (1991)
The Silence Of The Lambs
13. “You’ll laugh. You’ll cry. You’ll hurl.” (1992)
14. “A murdered wife. A one-armed man. An obsessed detective. The chase begins.” (1993)
15. “From zero to hero.” (1994)
16. “Five criminals. One line up. No coincidences.” (1995)
The Usual Suspects
17. “A lot can happen in the middle of nowhere.” (1996)
18. “Nothing on Earth could come between them.” (1997)
19. “Size does matter.” (1998)
20. “Paul Edgecomb didn’t believe in miracles. Until the day he met one.” (1999)
The Green Mile
21. Who plays Lara Croft in 2001’s Lara Croft: Tomb Raider and its 2003 sequel?
22. “Love Is An Open Door” is a song from which Disney animated feature?
23. What comes next in this sequence – The Road Warrior > Beyond Thunderdome > … ?
Fury Road – the sequels to Mad Max
24. Which Hong Kong action legend directed 1996’s Broken Arrow?
25. What word goes after Cop, Inside, and Lights to make the names of three different 2010s movies?
Out, as in Cop Out, Inside Out, and Lights Out
26. Who plays Michael Clayton in 2007’s Michael Clayton?
27. In which decade is Billy Elliot set?
28. Which British actor headlines the killer-lion survival thriller Beast?
29. How many Mighty Ducks movies have been released to date?
30. And finally, what object does Humphrey Bogart call “the stuff that dreams are made of” at the end of the 1941 film of the same name?
The Maltese Falcon, in The Maltese Falcon
Thank you for visiting! If you’d like to support our attempts to make a non-clickbaity movie website:
Buy our Film Stories and Film Stories Junior print magazines here.
Become a Patron here.