Here are the answers to our quiz from 3rd February 2023 – how did you do?
1. Shakespeare In Love revolves around the writing and staging of which Shakespeare play?
Romeo And Juliet
2. Who plays Gary “Eggsy” Unwin in the Kingsman franchise?
3. Edward Bloom is the protagonist of which Tim Burton-directed film?
4. Born this week, Nathan Lane plays Max Bialystock in the movie of the musical of which 1967 comedy?
5. What type of horse is Stripes in the sports comedy Racing Stripes?
He’s a zebra
6. Disney’s Tangled is an adaptation of which Brothers Grimm fairy tale?
7. What is the full title of the sequel to Three Men And A Baby?
Three Men And A Little Lady
8. Also born this week, who connects the 2000s comedies Wedding Crashers, Hot Rod, and Definitely Maybe?
9. Which sci-fi disaster movie stars Halle Berry, Patrick Wilson, and Donald Sutherland?
10. Back in cinemas this week for its 70th anniversary, which romantic comedy sees Gregory Peck and Audrey Hepburn enjoy a day in Italy together?
11. Who was nominated for a Best Supporting Actor Oscar for playing troubled child Cole Sear in The Sixth Sense?
Haley Joel Osment
12. Which 2004 period thriller connects Joaquin Phoenix, Bryce Dallas Howard, and Adrien Brody?
13. Aang is the name of the title character in which 2010 fantasy adventure?
The Last Airbender
14. Who plays high-school science teacher Elliot Moore in The Happening?
15. Shyamalan co-wrote the screenplay for a 1999 family film about an unusual adoption – which film?
Stuart Little! (What a twist!)
16. What is the alter-ego of Samuel L Jackson’s character Elijah Price in Unbreakable and its 2019 sequel?
Mr Glass, as in Glass
17. Which 2013 sci-fi thriller sees Will and Jaden Smith play father and son?
18. Which Little Miss Sunshine star made her screen acting debut as Bo Hess in Signs?
19. Which 2015 found-footage horror movie revolves around the disturbing behaviour of two grandparents?
20. In Lady In The Water, who plays Vick Ran, the visionary storyteller whose ideas will save the world?
Who else but M. Night Shyamalan?
21. Also in cinemas this week! Which animated character headlines a new sequel called The Last Wish?
Puss in Boots, as in Puss In Boots: The Last Wish
22. Which actor’s real-life characters include Queen Elizabeth I, Sharon Tate, and Tonya Harding?
Margot Robbie, in Mary Queen Of Scots, Once Upon A Time In Hollywood, and I Tonya, respectively
23. Which superhero does Helen Slater play in a 1984 film of the same name?
Supergirl, in Supergirl
24. What is the name of Laurence Fishburne’s character in the first three Matrix films?
25. 1993’s Groundhog Day starts on 1st February and ends on what date?
3rd February (with a lot of 2nd Februarys in between!)
26. Who directed The Bourne Supremacy, The Bourne Ultimatum, and Jason Bourne?
27. In which 2009 comedy do Adam Sandler and Seth Rogen play stand-up comedians?
28. Which Oscar-winning actor played Lara Croft in 2018’s Tomb Raider?
29. In which city is Disney’s 101 Dalmatians set?
30. And finally, which 2021 horror film goes before Henry, Dogs, and School to make the names of three other films?
Old! A final jump-scare Shyamalan answer for you there, as in Old Henry, Old Dogs, and Old School.
Thank you for visiting! If you’d like to support our attempts to make a non-clickbaity movie website:
Buy our Film Stories and Film Stories Junior print magazines here.
Become a Patron here.