Here are the answers to our quiz from 29th July 2022 – how did you do?
1. Joy, Sadness, and Anger are all characters in which Pixar film?
2. Which singer-songwriter made his acting debut in Purple Rain?
3. In which romantic comedy does Sandra Bullock pop the question to Ryan Reynolds?
4. Born this week, Peter Cullen is best known as the voice of which Transformers character?
5. Who plays Cleopatra in Cleopatra?
6. What is the full title of the sixth Mission: Impossible movie?
Mission: Impossible – Fallout
7. Which musical teen movie takes place in and around New York’s High School of Performing Arts?
8. Also born this week, which pop star’s acting credits include Moulin Rouge!, San Andreas, and Street Fighter?
Kylie Minogue (also in this week’s Neighbours finale!)
9. Which action-thriller stars Hugh Jackman as undercover hacker Stanley Jobson?
10. Lady Tremaine is a villain in which Disney animated film?
11. Whose 2017 films include Baywatch, The Disaster Artist, and The Greatest Showman?
12. Which 2005 Space Adventure is a spin-off of Jumanji, based on another book by author Chris Van Allsburg?
13. Who plays Broadway producer Max Bialystock in 1967’s The Producers?
14. Which character connects Sean Bean, Liam Neeson, and Russell Crowe?
Zeus (in Percy Jackson And The Lightning Thief, 2010’s Clash Of The Titans, and Thor: Love And Thunder, respectively)
15. Which footballer is the subject of the 2006 documentary A 21st Century Portrait?
Zinedine Zidane, as in Zidane: A 21st Century Portrait
16. “There’s more than one way to lose your life to a killer” is the tagline for which 2007 movie?
17. Who plays Summer Finn in (500) Days Of Summer?
18. Diego de la Vega is the secret identity of which movie hero?
19. What is the full title of the 1979 prequel to Zulu?
20. Which 1980s rock band cameo as an 1880s band in Back To The Future Part III?
ZZ Top (see – alphabetical!)
21. What surname connects Oscar-winning writer-directors Joel and Ethan?
22. Complete the title of the 2018 romcom set in Singapore – Crazy Rich…
23. In the news! Who will reportedly play Bridget Jones for a fourth time in an upcoming sequel?
24. Flex Kavana is a former alias of which wrestler-turned-actor?
Dwayne Johnson (he later went by The Rock)
25. Which character’s name connects Audrey Hepburn in 1954 and Julia Ormond in 1995?
Sabrina, in different versions of Sabrina
26. Which British actor connects the 1980s films Tron, The Man With Two Brains, and The Company Of Wolves?
The late, great David Warner
27. Which Norwegian pop band provided the theme song for the 1987 James Bond film The Living Daylights?
28. Which actor connects the Scary Movie, Jumanji, and Ride Along franchises?
29. In which 1993 teen movie does Matthew McConaughey famously say “All right, all right, all right”?
Dazed & Confused
30. And finally, which actor’s 2009 movies range from Adventureland to Zombieland?
Jesse Eisenberg starred in both movies
Thank you for visiting! If you’d like to support our attempts to make a non-clickbaity movie website:
Buy our Film Stories and Film Stories Junior print magazines here.
Become a Patron here.