Here are the answers to our quiz from 23rd September 2022 – how did you do?
1. Who directed and starred in the crime thriller The Town?
2. Which romantic comedy connects Julia Roberts, Cameron Diaz, and Dermot Mulroney?
My Best Friend’s Wedding
3. What is the full title of the third Bill & Ted movie?
Bill & Ted Face The Music
4. Who plays Civil War veteran Ethan Edwards in The Searchers?
5. Complete the title of the 1984 gothic horror film directed by Neil Jordan – The Company Of…?
6. Back in cinemas this week, which sci-fi movie is the highest-grossing film of all time at the worldwide box office?
7. Born this week, who connects the films Little Shop Of Horrors, Space Jam, and Zombieland?
8. The comedy-drama The Farewell is set in America and which other country?
9. How many Lethal Weapon films have been released to date?
4, not counting all the Always Sunny guys’ sequel efforts
10. “Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys.” Which drama features this famous quote?
Dead Poets’ Society
11. Dances With Wolves (1990)
12. Lady Bird (2017)
13. That Thing You Do! (1995)
14. Easy Rider (1969)
15. Promising Young Woman (2020)
16. Citizen Kane (1941)
17. Whip It (2009)
18. This Is Spinal Tap (1984)
19. The Night Of The Hunter (1955)
20. Booksmart (2019)
21. Which band’s 1970 song “Iron Man” plays over the end credits of 2008’s Iron Man?
22. Who plays Sarah Connor in The Terminator?
23. What title connects a 1961 Disney film starring two Hayley Millses and a 1998 remake starring two Lindsay Lohans?
The Parent Trap
24. In the news! Keanu Reeves will return in a sequel to which 2005 comic book movie?
Constantine – more on that here
25. Alex DeLarge is the main character in which dystopian crime movie?
A Clockwork Orange
26. Which singer’s acting roles include Battleship, Ocean’s 8, and Valerian And The City Of A Thousand Planets?
27. Also in the news! Who provides the voice of Paddington in the Paddington films?
28. Which 2022 video-game movie stars Tom Holland as Nathan Drake?
29. What part of the body goes after Eagle, Golden, and Red to make the titles of three different thrillers?
Eye, as in 2008’s Eagle Eye, 1995’s GoldenEye, and 2005’s Red Eye
30. And finally, who both directed the 1990 film White Hunter Black Heart and played a director in the film?
Thank you for visiting! If you’d like to support our attempts to make a non-clickbaity movie website:
Buy our Film Stories and Film Stories Junior print magazines here.
Become a Patron here.